Ayurveda is the oldest medicine in the world and means 'Knowledge of life'.
Unlike modern medicine, Ayurvedic drugs are not aimed at numbing the pain, but at treating the cause.
Any pain or illness in the body is an indication that the body is out of balance. Ayurveda fights the cause of that imbalance and nourishes the body. The body is set up to bring food that we ingest through various channels to organs and to remove waste again.
Disruptions can occur due to a shortage of nutrients, too much waste or due to a breakage or blockage in the channels. Nature provides us with all the nutrients that the body needs and gives us opportunities to remedy disturbances.
Only natural products are used at Ayurveda.
Massage is an effective method to fight external pain, illness or injury. Heart of India uses home-made or Indian Ayurvedic oils.
Below we provide an overview of massages that we offer:
- Indian head massage 20 minutes € 15,-
- Foot reflexology massage 20 minutes € 20,-
- Facial massage with herbs and fruits 20 minutes € 35,-
- Back massage 30 minutes € 35,-
- Traditional Indian body massage 30 minutes € 40,-
- Handling of your specific complaint Depending on treatment
For more information, or to make an appointment, call 0612339099.